Que tal integrar a equipe de Sales Engineers da InterSystems no Brasil ?
Based from our Sao Paulo office, pre-sales engineers provide guidance in the use of InterSystems' products as they best suit the requirements of our customer and their market. You will partner with our Country Sales Manager and team on product and business strategies to apply existing and new products to customers' database and application needs. You will face wide-ranging challenges, requiring a mixture of design skills, hands-on coding, presentation skills, technical architecture, sales awareness, business acumen, evangelism, mentoring and training. You will travel around Latin America roughly 30% of the time.
- Investigate & demonstrate the use of InterSystems products with other 3rd party technologies.
- Manage the technical relationship with customer accounts, ensuring that they are aware of the latest capabilities
- Identify new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build and demonstrate Proofs of Concept (PoCs) for prospects and partners in order to illustrate the suitability, ease of use, performance, features, reliability and/or connectivity capabilities of InterSystems technology.
- Participate in business and detailed technical discussions at all levels and in all departments of the customer's organization to foster the adoption, use and deployment of Product technologies.
- Recommend technical architecture, database schema, design patterns, migration and upgrade strategies and operational best practices.
- Install InterSystems software and assist with benchmarking exercises to determine optimal deployment configurations.
- Work as a hands-on lead application developer to coach partners and prospects, particularly in the early stages of adoption or during particularly technically challenging projects.
- Provide application programming in Caché Objects, SQL, ObjectScript, and other technologies.
- Give corporate presentations to InterSystems' customers and prospects at site visits, marketing events and such venues. Topic includes strategic and tactical technical and business directions and technical product demonstrations.
- Carry out formal training courses in InterSystems technologies.
- Support customers and prospects during beta test programmes or pre-launch activities and provide feedback to the software development groups.
- Assist with troubleshooting and interact with the World-wide Response Centre (WRC) to support resolution of technical problems.
- Provide consulting services for the Sales Department and other InterSystems departments (Marketing, Support, Development, Documentation among others) as requested.
- Ongoing experience within the design, development & deployment of complex applications.
- Knowledge of competing application frameworks and application servers such as .NET, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Django, J2ee. Practical experience with at least one of them.
- Knowledge of Software development processes such as XP, RAD, RUP or DSDM.
- Extensive use of 1 or more databases such as Caché, Oracle, SQLServer, Sybase, Informix or DB2/UDB, including designing logical and physical database schema, good SQL and JDBC/ODBC expertise, installation and configuration skills, and performance tuning.
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of the business considerations of application development, support and deployment.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and developing applications using modern web frameworks such as Angular and design libraries such as Bootstrap with server side communication with REST.
- English language: Intermediate/Advanced.
- At least 7 years programming with demonstrable current hands-on expertise in object-oriented languages such as C#, C++ or Java / J2ee.
- General knowledge of Cloud Infrastructures such as AWS, RackSpace, Microsoft Azure.
- General knowledge of Docker Containers
- Proven leadership or technical management in an application development environment.
- Experience running formal technical training courses.
- Broad knowledge of IT Industry issues, trends and technical knowledge in the Financial Services market
- Degree in computing, engineering or a related science discipline